Joining us on the podcast today is Vice President and mortgage lender Alex McKinley with The Federal Savings Bank. Alex answers all the questions we have about new construction loans for log homes including:
- Why is it harder to get financed for a log cabin home?
- What does The Federal Savings Bank look at when considering a loan?
- How can the perspective buyer get started with a pre-approval process?
- Does The Federal Savings Bank lend on land as a part of the loan?
- Can people get approved for second homes or vacation cabins?
Discover how The Federal Savings Bank structures the loan and how it may even be possible for buyers to come into the loan without any money out of pocket.
Visit www.cariboucreek.com/get-financed for more details and to connect with Alex.
Looking for more great episodes like this?
How to shop for a log cabin builder and ensure you're getting what you expect - https://open.spotify.com/episode/4Pv5LS90ByDWmgGQvC4nsG?si=43c0759e88644145
The Log Selection Process -
Handcrafted vs. Milled log cabin kits, what's the difference? - https://open.spotify.com/episode/4UOsuPZmEZkLuTemCVHvff?si=5e9ae54c063e451d